Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring is here!

"Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land." Song of Solomon 2:12


This evening our adorable little neighbor girl, Phoenix, brought us these wild flowers she had just picked "from her garden". I love spring!! Everything is either blooming or is on the very brink of blooming, and I can't think of a better place to be experiencing that than at the foot of the mountains, still capped with snow.

3 comments:

Peter said...

So I was skiing at Eldora last week in 62 degrees and hearing birds singing...even the falcons were squawking on the west ridge. Unbelievable time - spring is fun!

Brinker Business said...

Is it gonna be summer before you blog again?

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, I know I am a bit slow on the uptake but I just read the stuff from the Aussie trip....nice. Brings back memories. You'll have to post another pic of your syooper fat belly.