Friday, May 11, 2007

Jobs and Such

Brandon is officially a Comcast man. He started training last month, which he will be doing for another couple months still, and really likes it! In the picture you'll see his company vehicle, which is GREAT for us. Now when he's at work I still have a car--such a blessing. Brandon's also pretty excited about the cable package we get complimentary...ok, so I don't mind the 200+ channels and being able to "pause and rewind live TV" either. :)

Here's also a picture of us outside just this evening. We've been having beautiful hot weather, and contrary to what most people tell me, I'd much rather be pregnant in the heat than the cold. Also, praise God that Kaiden is still inside! As much as I feel I can't get any bigger, he's hung in there one more week and everything is looking good, so hopefully he still has a few more to go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be there soon!!!! I showed Nan your photos.

A Gorgeous Home said...

yay! I can't wait for you to get here.

Natalie said...

You really are a beautiful pregnant woman. I am so excited about Kaiden's arrival but I hope he postpones it until we can party a little!

Melissa/Mel said...

you guys look great. bran...comcast man...perfect! i'm thankful Kaiden is hanging in there! heart yous.