Wednesday, July 25, 2007

fuzzi bunz

My friend Natalie has loaned me all of the cloth diapers she used for her babies. You can't get much cheaper than that when even if you buy the cloth diapers and use them consistently you can save around $1000 per kid! Right now Kaid is just wearing them at home since they are still so big he looks like he has a blimp-bum and many of his clothes can't fit over them. I love them. They hold better than disposables (we haven't had a blow-out in one yet!), they are so soft and comfortable for him, and he is so stinkin cute! The one unfortunate thing (for him) is that they have earned him a new nick-name, "my little fuzzi bunz" (that's the name-brand of the diapers).


2 comments:

Natalie said...

oh, my word, so cute! Just wait till he is crawling around in nothing but a fuzzi bunz, it doesn't get any cuter!

aimee said...

Look at his sweet little toes!

Fuzzi Bunz have changed quite a bit since we used them, but they were one of my favorite diapers :)